Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dead can be social too.

Wow. Empty blog page is empty. Must resist the temptation to 'zomg first post lol'. Crap.

Anyway. This is my first ever blog post; I'd apologise in advance, except that my apologies tend to run along the lines of "Yeah, well... I might be sorry, but it was still your fault." I have to say I'm enjoying it so far, except for those mind-numbingly empty spaces in between sentences. Those blow. In the interests of... something, I'll keep it simple. There'll be posting here frequently, from both of us; said posts will regularly contain something nice to look at (may range from random pretty to Jensen Ackles), random ranting (likely to reference Dewey Decimal Classification) and anything which caught my interest at the time.

That will be all (call again soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment